We uncover supply networks of systems, people, resources, and information across international organisations, governments, industries, and services that are all critical in keeping the globe going. You’ll be mentored and supported by instructors with substantial professional expertise on our Supply Chain Management and Logistics programme. With the European Commission and the UK Government, the team behind this course has also been essential in the commercial and policy creation of supply chains. Now, more than ever, it is vital for businesses across all industries to invest in their supply chains and embrace the latest digital technologies to optimise supply chain operations. As you study this course you’ll develop strategic operations skills that are highly sought after in any sector offering a product or service.
What salary can I expect?
the starting salary for a Supply chain manager lies between £24000 and £26,500. Those with several years’ experience can expect to earn anything up to £48,000
What could this qualification lead to?
Some roles you may want to consider after graduation include:
Supply chain solution design analyst
Supply chain IT & cyber specialist
Strategic sourcing manager
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and In-class learning. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments.
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes.
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback.
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses.
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The programme is delivered:
The Learners must possess:
● Level 6 Diploma or a bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent qualification
● 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The programme have 2 stages.
Level 7 Diploma in Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning, Modelling and Analytics (20 credits)
- Procurement and Supply Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategy (20 credits)
- Sustainable Operations Management (20 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credit
Msc in Logistic and Supply Chain Management
Dissertation Project. (60 credits)
Stage 1 delivered by LCPS
This course is assessed through 100% assignment based
Stage 2 delivered by the university
The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning from the partner university.
Successful completion of the Msc in Logistic and Supply Chain Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including entry to a Level 8 DBA or Phd qualification in a related field or directly into employment.