|Total Qualification Time (TQT)
|Guided learning hours (GLH):
This qualification aims to introduce learners to concepts of digital promotion that can be used in a business setting.
While completing these qualifications, learners may develop the knowledge, understanding and essential skills employers search for in employees. These range from familiar ‘key skills’ such as team working, independent learning, and problem solving, to more tricky-to-measure skills such as:
- an appreciation for appropriate behaviour and dress
- appropriate interpersonal skills
- communicating with professional colleagues/peers and/or hierarchical seniors
- supporting other aspiring employees
- personal manners and deportment
- understanding work practices and how different roles and departments function within an organization.
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and In-class learning. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
NCFE / Cache Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
The program is available in 2 duration modes:
- 02 Months (Fast Track)
- 06 Months
- Blended Learning
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for these qualifications. However, learners may find it helpful if they have already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
These qualifications are suitable for learners aged 16 and above.
Assessment requirements: internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence.
To be awarded the Level 2 Award in Digital Promotion for Business, learners are required to successfully complete a minimum of 3 optional units.
|Digital promotion for business
|Understanding search engine optimization for business
|Coordinating the use of digital media for business
|Coordinating offline and digital media for business
|Emergent digital techniques for business
|Producing digital promotional content for business
|Data protection and digital media for business
|Measuring the effectiveness of digital promotional activity for business
|Understanding social media
|Email campaigns for business promotion
|Mobile phone applications for business
|Online reputation management
|Using the internet to raise funds and outsource business functions
Learners who achieve these qualifications could progress to:
- Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ)
- Level 2 Certificate or Diploma in Creative Media
- Level 2 Diploma in Skills for Business: Sales and Marketing
- Level 3 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Creative Media
- Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in IT User Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Marketing
- Level 3 Award in Marketing Principles
- Level 3 Award in the Principles of Selling and Marketing Online
- Level 3 Certificate in Marketing
- Level 3 Certificate in Social Media Marketing
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
They may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following areas: