The MSc Accounting and Finance programme was designed for professionals who want to pursue a different type of degree. This course deviates from the norm by providing a creative investigation of real-world business, reinforced by the incorporation of current debate and trends in accounting and finance. This accounting and finance master’s will considerably strengthen your skills in digital analysis and data management to help your employability and professional growth in today’s business. Throughout the course, you’ll gather, review, and analyse actual data sets from real-world business scenarios, then apply current accounting and financial principles to create your own answers to the strategic difficulties presented.
What salary can I expect?
According to the National Careers Service, https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/job-profiles/public-finance-accountant the starting salary for a Accountant lies between £22000 and £26,500. Those with several years’ experience can expect to earn anything up to £65,000
What could this qualification lead to?
Here are just a few of the roles graduates may want to explore further:
Supply chain solution design analyst
- Asset Manager
- Inventory Management
- Business Planner
- Business Manager
- Technology Analyst
- Data Analyst
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and In-class learning. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments.
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes.
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback.
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses.
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The programme is delivered:
The Learners must possess:
● Level 6 Diploma or a bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent qualification
● 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The programme have 2 stages.
Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and finance
- Investment Analysis (20 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 credits)
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Msc in Accounting and finance
Dissertation Project. (60 credits)
Stage 1 Delivered by LCPS
This course is assessed through 100% assignment based
Stage 2 (Delivered by the University)
The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning from the partner university.
Successful completion of the Msc in Accounting and finance qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including entry to a Level 8 DBA or Phd qualification in a related field or directly into employment.