The objective of the OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies is to provide learners with a foundation to provide an entry route to UK and international university courses. It is designed to ensure that each learner is equipped with knowledge of study skills, mathematics, computing, society and culture, business and accounting, providing the knowledge and skills to adapt rapidly to change and progress with their learning.
Successful completion of the Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- LCPS assignment briefing, materials are high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
- Blended Learning
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
OTHM Level 3 qualifications can be offered to learners from age 16. OTHM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications. OTHM ensures that learners admitted to the programme have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment criteria.
The OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits
- Academic English and Study Skills (20 credits)
- Foundation Mathematics (20 credits)
- Foundation Computing (20 credits)
- Society and Culture (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business (20 credits)
- Foundation Accounting and Economics (20 credits)
Successful completion of OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies provides learners the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including OTHM Level 4 diploma.
Assessment is via assignment only.
Progress to the following programmes ( Bsc, BA, BA Hons)
University of Sunderland
University of Southampton
University of Roehampton