The MSc Project Management course is designed for anyone who wants to advance their career in the field quickly. It allows you to take on greater project management challenges and get a competitive advantage in the eyes of employers.
From project analytics and data handling to managing teams and comprehending Big Data, you’ll build strategic project management skills that are highly sought after in sectors across all aspects of international business. The curriculum has been created to reflect on and examine current project management practise as well as the issues that the global business climate is currently facing, as well as provide the strategic leadership and management abilities that every company need.
What salary can I expect?
the starting salary for a Project manager lies between £22000 and £26,500. Those with several years’ experience can expect to earn anything up to £75,000 or more.
What could this qualification lead to?
Some roles you might want to consider are:
- Operations Project Manager
- Project Director
- Project Executive
- Technical Project Manager
- Technical Project Lead
- Business Project Lead
- Programme Manager
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and In-class learning. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments.
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes.
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback.
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses.
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The programme is delivered:
The Learners must possess:
● Level 6 Diploma or a bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent qualification
● 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The programme have 2 stages.
Level 7 Diploma in Project Management
- Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project (30 credits)
- Procurement Risk and Contract Management (30 credits)
- Advanced Project and Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Operations and Information Management for Project Managers (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
Msc in Project Management
Dissertation Project. (60 credits)
Stage 1 Delivered by LCPS
This course is assessed through 100% assignment based
Stage 2 (Delivered by the University)
The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning from the partner university.
Successful completion of the Msc in Project Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including entry to a Level 8 DBA or Phd qualification in a related field or directly into employment.