The 100% online MA Education is an innovative course that has been designed for proactive and ambitious individuals who are looking for progression, promotion and leadership in key educational roles.
The Master’s programme is ideal for a wide range of educationalists who want to inspire and transform the prospects of others – including teachers, as well as those seeking a career in educational leadership and management, policy making and educational consultancy.
In order to be eligible for the MA Education Top-up Program, students must have Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and Leadership which is delivered by London College of Professional Studies and awarded by OTHM, an Ofqual regulated awarding body.
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
The programme is available in two duration modes:
- The programme is delivered:
The Learners must possess:
Level 6 Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Stage 1 ( Level 7 Education Management and Leadership 120 Credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice (20 credits)
- The Management of Educational Change (20 credits)
- Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives (20 credits)
- Pedagogy and Practice in Education (20 credits)
- Leading Reflective Practice in Education (20 credits)
- Research Methods in Education (20 credits)
Stage 2 ( MA In Education Management and Leadership 60 credits)
Dissertation Project ( on completion Learner will received the University Degree)
The skills acquired and gained during MA Education Management and Leadership
actually add a new perspective and give a new direction to your thoughts and ideas. It makes you more pragmatic and rational in decision making towards any problem or challenge. It also makes you understand the integration of various functions of the Education which always give you an advantage over others in the real-time work situations.
People also experience stagnation in their career because they lag professional qualification MA Education has become a benchmark for professionals because of the value it adds to them.
An MA Education degree can pave the way towards success in jobs. Earning an MA degree not only gives you an array of knowledge and skills but also opens up new horizons for success and career progression.
One Consultancy Report 12000-15000 words
Stage 1 (Delivered by LCPS)
The Level 7 Diploma In Education Management and Leadership total credits is 120
Stage 2 (Delivered by University)
On completion of the diploma Leaner will progress to Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the MA In Education Management and Leadership
£4400 one of payment
If you have any question and want to know the fees please email us or call us
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org