NCFE Cache Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills – Overview
NCFE Cache Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills qualification aims to introduce learners to the use of counselling skills in everyday life and work. Also these are some of the approaches that underpin the use of these skills.
This NCFE Cache Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills qualification gives learners the opportunity to investigate the knowledge. It additionally helps in skills needed to use counselling skills and engage in a helping interaction appropriately.
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners. These include blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and In-class learning. Moreover, the learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience.
In Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
This Diploma in the LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN COUNSELLING SKILLS is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body NCFE/ Cache Ofqual regulated awarding body.
- Blended Learning
There are no pre-requisites to study this course, however, you must be aged 16 or over.
You will be assessed through a series of written and recorded assessments.
To be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills, learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units total credit of 16
|Unit title||Unit type||Level||Credit|
|Using counselling skills||Knowledge/ Skills||2||4|
|Introduction to counselling skills theories||Knowledge||2||4|
|Diversity and ethics in the use of counselling skills||Knowledge||2||4|
|Counselling skills and personal development||Knowledge||2||4|
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to the following:
• Level 3 Award in Counselling Skills and Theory
• Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills
Which type of job roles can you apply for on completion?
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
• progress to similar qualifications at a higher level
• progress to a role in which counselling skills are used.