NCFE Cache Level 3 Diploma in Counselling – Overview
NCFE Cache Level 3 Diploma in Counselling qualification is designed for learners interested in using counselling skills. This is a as part of their functional role in a wide range of sector areas. This course is also for ones looking to progress towards accredited counsellor status with one of the counselling professional accrediting bodies. Study NCFE Cache Level 3 Diploma in Counselling online at LCPS College.
Qualification Aims To:
- provide learners with more in-depth knowledge of the use of counselling skills. It helps in everyday life and work. The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to.
- develop counselling skills
- understand the different approaches involved in the use of counselling skills
appreciate the importance of self-development.
Level 3 Diploma in Counselling
Level 3 Diploma in Counselling course is approved by the ACCPH (Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists). At the end of this course students will be able to join and become a member of the ACCPH. The ACCPH is an independent self-regulated professional body for counsellors, psychotherapists and hypnotherapists
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners. This includes blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and In-class learning. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
This Diploma in the Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body NCFE/ Cache Ofqual regulated awarding body.
- Blended Learning
There are no pre-requisites to study this course, however you must be aged 16 or over.
You will be assessed through a series of written and recorded assessments.
To be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills, learners are required to successfully complete 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 40 credits.
|Unit title||Unit type||Level||Credit|
|Developing counselling skills||Knowledge/ Skills||3||12|
|Theoretical approaches in the use of counselling skills||Knowledge/ Skills||3||10|
|Working ethically with counselling skills||Knowledge||3||6|
|Counselling skills and diversity||Knowledge||3||6|
|Counselling skills and personal development||Knowledge/ Skills||3||6|
Successfully completing NCFE Cache Level 3 Diploma in Counselling qualification will support your progression to further study at the next level of vocational learning.
The following qualifications are available:
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Advice and Guidance.
- Foundation Degrees in Counselling.
This qualification does not qualify you to practice as a counsellor. However, it can support your progression within employment in a number of roles including:
- support worker (supported living)
- healthcare support service worker
- clinical healthcare support worker
- mental health support worker
- information, advice and guidance worker · health education/health promotion worker.
Which type of job roles can you apply for on completion?
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
• progress to similar qualifications at a higher level
• progress to a role in which counselling skills are used.