The Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management course is to develop learners understanding of policy and management theory. It helps in your practice in health and social care and also provides learners with an opportunity to solve with the challenges faced. It enhances the ability to work as an effective manager in the social care industry. Moreover, it combines both theoretical and practical knowledge for instance; the qualification will also develop and further enhance knowledge and skills especially in areas of leading change & effective performance. In addition, you get better skills of planning and accountability as it increases your development and team leadership qualities. Above all, learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within Health Care administration or management.
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and In-class learning. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments.
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes.
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback.
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses.
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
The Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is available in 2 duration modes:
6 Months (Fast Track)
This Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM) an Ofqual regulated awarding body.
This course is delivered in 2 methods:
- Blended Learning
For entry onto the Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honors’ degree in a related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification consists of
6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory Units||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|D/618/2710||Health and Social Care Leadership||20||100||200|
|H/618/2711||Managing People in Health and Social Care||20||100||200|
|K/618/2712||Managing Finance in Health and Social Care||20||100||200|
|M/618/2713||Health and Social Care Strategies and Policies||20||100||200|
|T/618/2714||Leading Change in Health and Social Care||20||100||200|
|D/507/9468||Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals||20||100||200|
Achieving the Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study.
Learners are eligible to progress to a Master’s Top-up programme at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.
Assessment is via assignment submission.
LCPS learners can get progressions to the following Universities.
- University of Derby
- University of Northampton
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Portsmouth
- and others