OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology – Overview
Description OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology
What’s LCPS College providing?
- Duration of the course you will be supported by tutor via our learning platform.
- Assessment will be provided by the tutors to improve the learners’ achievements. This includes providing formative feedback.
- Course materials include structured lecture notes, practical applications which includes real-world examples, and case studies that will enable you to apply your knowledge.
- Assessment materials are accessible through our online learning platform.
- A comprehensive e-library which contains recommended study texts and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision of all modules.
- Our online learning platform has multiplatform accessibility. London College of Professional Studies deliver Othm courses straight to your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop and students can study whenever or wherever they prefer.
- Over 400 books in e-library
- Friendly portal
- Demo video
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Othm)
The programme is delivered:
- In class
For entry onto the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Diploma or equivalent
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page.
The course consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit title||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|F/617/2266||Systems Analysis and Design||20||80||200|
|J/617/2267||Web and Multimedia Applications||20||80||200|
|L/617/2268||Computer and Network Technology||20||80||200|
|J/617/2270||Managing Business Information||20||80||200|
Assessment is via assignment submission