Health, Public Services, and Care
This unit is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. The qualification aims to offer an introduction to the basic principles of health and safety, including hazards and risks within the workplace.
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and In-class learning. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments.
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes.
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback.
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses.
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course.
NCFE / Cache Ofqual regulated awarding bodies.
- Blended Learning