Business management is the act of organising people to accomplish the desired goals and objectives of a business. Business management requires the utilisation of the entity’s resources in the most efficient manner possible.
Business Management is the act of organising corporate resources for the purposes of achieving profitable business. In doing this, the secondary aims of the business are simultaneously achieved. These would include fulfilling the mission statement and satisfying the stakeholder’s aspirations.
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which includes blended learning, online learning, distance learning and In-class learning. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments.
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes.
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback.
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses.
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
Learner can select one mode of study.
- Blended Learning
For entry onto the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Diploma or equivalent.
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit title||Credit|
|J/616/3021||Human Resource Management||20|
|T/616/3032||Accounting for Managers||20|
Successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Business Management provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Business Management. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into the Final year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree or directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission only.
Progress to the following programs (BA/BSC Final Year) at
- University of Derby
- University of Northampton
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Portsmouth