OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology
- Duration of the course you will be supported by tutor via our learning platform.
- Assessment will be provided by the tutors to improve the learners’ achievements. This includes providing formative feedback.
- Course materials include structured lecture notes, practical applications which includes real-world examples, and case studies that will enable you to apply your knowledge.
- Assessment materials are accessible through our online learning platform.
- A comprehensive e-library which contains recommended study texts and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision of all modules.
- Our online learning platform has multiplatform accessibility. London College of Professional Studies deliver Othm coursesstraight to your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop and students can study whenever or wherever they prefer.
- Over 400 books in e-library
- Friendly portal
- Demo video
Course DeliveryThe programme is delivered:
- Blended Learning
- In class
- For entry onto the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit title||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|D/617/2274||Advanced systems Analysis and Design||20||80||200|
|Y/617/2273||Management Information Systems||20||80||200|
|R/617/2272||Network Information Systems||20||80||200|
|L/617/2271||IT Project Management||20||80||200|
Teaching Method And Style
Assessment is via assignment submission
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Othm)