Human Resource Management (HRM) is the practice of recruiting, hiring, deploying, and managing an organisations employee. A company or organization’s HR department is usually responsible for creating, deploying, and overseeing policies that govern workers and the relationship of the organisation with its employees. The term human resources was first used in the early 1900s, and then more widely in the 1960s, to describe the people who work for the organization, in aggregate.
HRM is employee management with an emphasis on those employees as assets of the business. In this context, employees are sometimes referred to as human capital. As with other business assets, the goal is to make effective use of employees, reducing risk and maximizing return on investment (ROI)
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to work towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal ( 24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
The programme is available in 3 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
- 12 Month
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
Learner can select one mode of study
- Blended Learning
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An Honours’ degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification, or
- Mature learners with management experience will also be acceptable
- Learners must be of age 21 or above at the beginning of the course
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory Units||Credit|
|J/618/1339||Strategic Human Resource Management||20|
|A/618/1340||Engagement of Employees and Organisational Learning||20|
|F/618/1341||Leadership Development and Performance Management||20|
|J/618/1342||Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward
|L/618/1343||Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law||20|
|T/508/0626||Business Research Methods||20|
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue with their further studies. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual, (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) learners are eligible to progress to a Master’s top-up degree at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing or directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission.
Progress to the following programmes ( MA/ MSC/ MBA Top-up 6 months)
University of Chichester
University of Northampton
Anglia Ruskin University
University of Portsmouth