OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their role in this sector. The qualification will provide learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policymakers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective practitioner in the logistics and supply chain sector.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and we also provide students with the LCPS online portal where they can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
The programme is delivered in 2 methods:
For entry onto the Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
The Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit title||Unit Level||Unit Credit|
|R/617/6015||Financial Accounting and analysis||4||20|
|Y/617/6016||Introduction to Models andFrameworks for Operations Management||4||20|
|D/617/6017||Management and Organisational Behaviour||4||20|
|H/617/6018||Introduction to Business Economics||4||20|
|K/617/6019||Introduction to Production andOperations Management||4||20|
|D/617/6020||Purchasing and E-Procurement||4||20|
Successful completion of Logistics and Supply Chain Management OTHM Level 4 Diploma provides learners with the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including OTHM Level 5 Diplomas.
Depending on which part of the supply chain you’re in, your day-to-day tasks may include:
- working with procurement managers and buyers to select products that are in demand and will sell
- negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers
- planning the best way to get goods from suppliers to distribution centres and retailers
- tracking shipments and stock levels using computer software
- looking at ways to improve supply chain networks
- monitoring overall performance to make sure targets are met
- preparing forecasts and inventories
Assessment is via assignment submission.
|Fee||£1200 ( Including VAT )|