Qualifi Level 5 Diploma In Business Enterprise
This suite of Qualifications provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realising their potential and by association the prospects of the organisations they work with or for. Management of a range of business operations and functions, the management of specific challenges for organisations will introduce Learners to management theory, practice and models that will provide valuable knowledge and know-how. Qualifi Level 5 Diploma In Business Enterprise
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and also we do provide our student LCPS online portal where student can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI this awarding body is regulated by Ofqual.
The programme is delivered:
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. QUALIFI Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise:
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4;
- Learners who have work experience
The Qualification is made up of 6 units. All units are mandatory and required by learners for the Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise.
|ENT 2.1||Entrepreneurship, Enterprise and Creativity||20||200|
|ENT 2.2||Influences on Organisational Growth and Development||20||200|
|ENT 2.3||Venture Management – Growing a Business||20||200|
|ENT 2.4||Marketing for Growth Organisations||20||200|
|ENT 2.5||Developing and Launching a New Business||20||200|
|ENT 2.6||Social Enterprise and Third Sector Organisations||20||200|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise will allow progress to:
- the final year of an undergraduate degree; or
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission