Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognize and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and also we do provide our student LCPS online portal where student can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library. Level 3 Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship is a great foundation course
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
The Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme is accredited by QUALIFI which is regulated by Ofqual
The programme is delivered:
- In class
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression to apply for the course:
- Learners should be atleast 16 years old.
The Diploma requires 3 Mandatory Units and a minimum of 2 Optional Units
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||TQT||Credits|
|BIE301||Innovation for Business||3||100||10|
|BIE302||English for Business Communication||3||100||10|
|Unit Reference||Optional Units||Level||TQT||Credits|
|BIE304||Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial BusinessPlanning||3||150||15|
|BIE306||Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting||3||150||15|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Business innovation and Entrepreneurship will allow progress to:
- the QUALIFI Level 4 Certificate in Business Management, or
- the first year of undergraduate study in a related subject; or
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission
Know more about Business and Management – Entrepreneurship Courses At London College of Professional Studies.