The OTHM Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement qualification will enable candidates in which they have experience and competence.
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
This programme is accredited by Ofqual awarding body (OTHM)
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 2 Month
- 4 Month
The programme is delivered in 2 methods:
- Blended Learning
OTHM Level 3 qualifications can be offered to learners from age 16 and above.
OTHM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications.
This consists of 2 mandatory units for a combined total of 10 credits.
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit title||Level||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|F/617/8438||Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment||3||4||24||40|
|J/617/8442||Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding||3||6||30||60|
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into employment as an assessor or onto a relevant qualification such as Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
Assessment is via assignment submission.