Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management
The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.This suite of Qualifications provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realising their potential and by association the prospects of the organisations they work with or for. The issues and concepts dealt with as part of this suite of Qualifications are best explored through exposure to organisations, for any full time Learners work placements are encouraged so that genuine experience and insight can be gained. Problem solving and creativity are attributes encouraged and developed in Learners through all the Units. Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- Apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- Investigate issues and opportunities;
- Develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- Use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- Make use of relevant information from different sources;
- Develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- Exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- Develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
- Exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; a
- Develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and also we do provide our student LCPS online portal where student can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
The programme is delivered:
- Blended Learning
- In class
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI which is regulated by Ofqual
The Qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 Year Managerial Experience
Learners must complete all units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the Diploma can be issued. Learners must complete the 8 mandatory units.
|Unit Refeernce||Mandatory Units||Level||TQT|
|QFEXE 1.1||Corporate Strategy||7||150|
|QFEXE 1.2||Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy||7||150|
|QFEXE 1.3||Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People||7||150|
|QFEXE 1.4||Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy||7||150|
|QFEXE 1.5||Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting||7||150|
|QFEXE 1.6||Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management||7||150|
|QFEXE 1.8||Project Management||7||150|
Learners completing the Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management Management will allow progress to:
- the QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, or
- a university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree, or
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission