Coaching & Teaching Diploma Course
This is one vast field of study where you have a lot to choose from. London College of professional studies has created this course to develop and reward the coaches and managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the coaching sectors. Coaching & Teaching Diploma Course at LCPS College.
It will encourage both academic and professional development so that you learners move forward to realize not just their own potential but to get the best out of others too. It develops the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills. It also helps in developing and encouraging problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges faced.
The rationale of the program is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their coaching capabilities. The outcome of the Diplomas, which is a UK/EU recognised Qualification, is for Learners to develop the skills required by organizations globally. LCPS has Qualifi course in Coaching and Training.
London College of Professional Studies provides one course related to Coaching & Teaching which is Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Coaching
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- Apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organizational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
Advantages of Studying At LCPS College (London College of Professional Studies)
- Study Online without any commitment at your own space /work place
- Study at your time
- No Hassle
- Full Access of Portal
- Affordable fee structure
- Pay fees according to your comfort
- All unit study notes are available
- Full Tutor support available until your course is completed